- Due to his own stipulations, Ivan starts out with 2000 Life Points and may not use any monsters with less than 2500 ATK points.
Featured Duel: Ivan Krueger vs. James Cranston & Nikolai ReichovEdit
James Cranston's TurnEdit
Nikolai Reichov's TurnEdit
Ivan Krueger's TurnEdit
- Activates Spell Card "Card Destruction", forcing each player to discard their entire hand and drawing a new one.
- Activates Spell Card "Return of the Famed Dragon", Special Summoning "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" in Attack Position.
- Activates Spell Card "Dragon's Dinner", allowing his "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" to absorb James' and Nikolai's monsters, adding their ATK and DEF to its own (3000 → 6700 ATK / 2500 → 5050 DEF).
- Activates Spell Card "Duplicate Dragon", Special Summoning a "Duplicate Dragon Token" with the same Level, Type, Attribute, ATK and DEF as his "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End".
- Activates Continuous Spell Card "Dragonmorph", doubling all Dragon-Type monsters' ATK on his side of the field (6700 → 13,400 ATK / 5050 DEF).
- Uses his "Chaos Emperor Dragons" to attack both James and Nikolai directly (James: 4000 → 0 Life Points / Nikolai: 4000 → 0 Life Points). Ivan wins.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.